NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
2023-03-23 - 5:54 م
Bahrain Mirror: The High Criminal Court of Appeal upheld a one-year jail term against an employee at "the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence" after convicting him of disclosing "secrets", including photos of people he posted on a social media outlets which others mocked and bullied.
The investigations confirmed that the employee works as a technician in the directorate and has the authority to access its electronic system and see "confidential data". He took advantage of his job by extracting images from the system and sending them to members in rooms in the "Club House" application, who bullied and mocked the people in the photos.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth