Sheikh Salman’s Defence Team File a False Testimony Complaint
2015-05-29 - 2:21 ص
Bahrain Mirror: Abdullah Al-Shamlawi, one of the defence lawyers of Al-Wefaq leader, Sheikh Ali Salman, said that the prosecution listened to the defence team as they raised a false testimony complaint against the only prosecution witness, "the interior ministry officer Khaled Al-Saedi".
Al-Shamlawi tweeted on Monday, May 25, 2015 that the defence team asked the prosecution to "contact the court to stop the lawsuit against Sheikh Ali Salman because a false testimony complaint was filed against the prosecution witness, pursuant to article 186 of the criminal procedures".
It is noteworthy that the fourth criminal court presided over by the Judge Ali Al-Dhahrani adjourned issuing its verdict in Al-Wefaq Secretary-General, Sheikh Ali Salman's case, until June 16, without allowing the defence panel to present its concluding plea.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus