Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
2023-03-29 - 1:00 am
Bahrain Mirror: Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Chinese President Xi Jinping stressed during a phone call on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, "the importance of strategic relations with Iran."
Bin Salman noted "the continued strengthening and development of relations between China and Saudi Arabia," expressing appreciation for the Chinese initiative "to support efforts to develop the good neighborly relations with Tehran."
The Chinese president said that his country "is ready to support a follow-up process between Saudi Arabia and Iran," state media CCTV reported.
He hoped that "the two sides (Iran and Saudi Arabia) continue to improve their relations on the basis of dialogue results."
On Friday, March 10, 2023, Saudi Arabia and Iran agreed to resume relations and reopen their embassies in both countries, with a Chinese mediation.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth