Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
2023-03-24 - 3:48 p
Bahrain Mirror: Sources told Al-Bilad and Al-Watan newspapers that the government will refer the state's general budget 2023-2024 to the House of Representatives next week, on Monday.
The sources pointed out that "the budget will include the items contained in the government program, most notably raising the standard of living, which obtained the concurrence of both authorities (legislative and executive) to pass the government program."
The government's program included 6 subjects: raising the standard of living, the sovereign and legislative, infrastructure and environment, economic recovery and financial sustainability, community services, in addition to the government performance and digital transformation, according to Al-Bilad newspaper.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth