Al-Wefaq: September 15 is "Day of Betrayal"
2022-09-06 - 2:50 p
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society said that it will consider September 15 of each year "A Day of Betrayal", indicating that it will become "the title of shameful anniversary in which the regime signed the normalization agreement with the usurping Zionist entity," according to a statement issued by the society.
The society considered that this is "the most dangerous project that affects the sovereignty of Bahrain, its Islamic and Arab depth and its honorable history," noting that "the people of Bahrain with all its components, active forces, national elites and indigenous masses stand united against the treason agreement and against normalization with the enemy."
Al-Wefaq said that the authority does not have a popular or legal mandate to make this step, noting that it is "implementing its policies by force and repression".
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People