Salman bin Hamad Congratulates Israeli PM on Passover Holiday
2022-04-21 - 3:59 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Crown Prince and Prime Minister, Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, extended his best wishes to the Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, on the occasion of Passover.
Bahrain News Agency said that the officials "reviewed regional and international developments of common interest."
They also discussed the recent events in Al-Quds and the importance of de-escalation of tensions, and stressed the need for respect and tolerance for all religions, in reference to the attack launched by the occupation forces against worshippers in Al-Quds and the storming of the mosque.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms