Bahrain and Israel to Enter their First Medical Agreement
2021-03-24 - 6:45 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini government is still proceeding in the approach of normalizing relations with the Israeli entity, despite the refusal the Bahraini people showed to this agreement.
"Israel and Bahrain will be entering their first medical cooperation initiative, Sheba Medical Center and Salmaniya Medical Complex announced on Monday," the Jerusalem Post reported.
The newspaper said that a meeting was held Monday between Prof. Yitshak Kreiss, Director-General of Sheba Medical Center, and Dr. Ahmed Al Ansari, Director of Salmaniya Medical Complex,.
"The representatives agreed to a series of exchange programs and collaborations in the fields of medical training, innovation and research."
Earlier this month, Bahrain discussed investment opportunities with the Israel after a virtual meeting held by Mumtalakat Holding Company's CEO, Khalid Al-Rumaihi, with head of Israel's National Economic Council Professor Avi Simhon.
During the meeting, the two sides discussed "a number of economic sectors that provide joint investment opportunities that can be used to promote and develop investment cooperation between the two countries," Bahrain News Agency said
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations