Sheikh Al-Daihi Stresses Importance of Releasing Prisoners in Bahrain
2020-04-04 - 8:39 am
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Wefaq Deputy Secretary-General, Sheikh Hussein Al-Daihi, stressed on the importance of the call launched by Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim to release the political prisoners, in order to protect their souls in the light of the Coronavirus outbreak.
Al-Daihi said in a videotaped message via his Twitter account that Bahrainis, like people in other countries, have simple potentials to confront this epidemic using the various preventive measures.
He wondered how would be the conditions of prisoners in Bahrain in case this epidemic spreads in prisons, adding that this would put prisoners' lives to real danger.
Al-Daihi stressed that Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim's call to release the political prisoners stems from his keenness on the country's interest and fear on the lives of thousands of inmates.
He said that several countries took a similar step and released the prisoners due to the coronavirus outbreak and its complications.
Sheikh Al-Daihi called on all effective people in the Bahraini field to adopt and support this call because it falls in the interest of prisoners' lives and country as well.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges