Interpol Issued Red Notices for 20 People over Khashoggi Killing: Turkey
2019-03-15 - 5:52 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Turkey said on Thursday that Interpol had issued red notices - asking police worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition - for 20 people regarding the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
The Justice Ministry said it had requested red notices for 18 people on Nov. 15 and for two more on Dec. 21. They were issued on March 1.
Interpol was not immediately available for comment.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World