Nasrallah: Mohammed bin Salman’s Weakness May Reflect on Bahraini Issue Positively
2019-01-28 - 2:12 p
Bahrain Mirror: Lebanon's Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said that the weakness of Mohammed bin Salman may reflect on the Bahraini issue positively, noting that what is preventing the start of a dialogue between the authorities and the opposition in Bahrain is Saudi Arabia.
Nasrallah highlighted, during a meeting with Al-Mayadeen channel, that several mediators intervened in earlier times to resolve the crisis in Bahrain, adding that countries such as Qatar, Turkey and Kuwait led mediations to resolve the crisis. He went on to say that everyone then came to the conclusion that "what's preventing a dialogue from taking place in Bahrain is Saudi Arabia."
"If the decision in Bahrain was in the hands of the Al Khalifa family, they would have went with the dialogue with the opposition," Nasrallah stressed, "but Saudi Arabia is the one putting obstacles in the way of political reconcilement in Bahrain."
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus