Royal Decree Modifying Bourse Statute
2018-12-13 - 7:09 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued Decree 62/2018 sanctioning modification of the Statutory Articles and Memorandum of Association of Bahrain Bourse (BSC - closed) Company.
Whilst observant to the provisions of Article 76 of the Commercial Companies Law issued by Law 21/2001, it is deemed permissible to amend the Statutory Articles and Memorandum of Association of Bahrain Bourse (BSC - closed) Company, in the manner associated with this Decree.
The Prime Minister and the ministers - each according to their relevant domain - will implement this Decree effective from the next day after the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini