Ebrahim Sharif Responds to FM: Oppressing People not among Sovereignty Matters
2017-06-26 - 6:54 am
Bahrain Mirror: Wa'ad's former Secretary-General Ebrahim Sharif responded to the Bahraini Minister of Foreign Affairs Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa on Twitter saying that "supporting terrorism and oppressing people are not related to sovereignty matters," indicating that there is no sovereignty when people are oppressed, persecuted, marginalized and insulted.
The Foreign Affairs Minister had posed on his Twitter account saying that "the countries that cut their relations with Qatar don't want to diminish its sovereignty. These countries won't allow any attempt to make interference and support of terrorism be among sovereignty matters.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus