Crown Prince Visits Saar Ma’tam Extending Condolences to Sayed Al-Wedai’s Family
2016-03-24 - 8:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa visited on Wednesday (March 23, 2016) the Saar Maatam to convey King Hamad's and his condolences to the family of the late prominent Shiite cleric Sayed Jawad Al-Wedai.
The official Twitter account responsible for posting news on the Crown Prince sent a tweet stating that Salman bin Hamad extended his father's condolences to Al-Wedai's family.
Shown in the photos published on social media websites was Royal Court Minister Khalid bin Ahmad who attended the mourning ceremony alongside the Crown Prince.
Óãæ æáí ÇáÚåÏ íäÞá ÊÚÇÒí ÌáÇáÉ Çáãáß ÇáãÝÏì áÚÇÆáÉ ÇáÝÞíÏ ÓãÇÍÉ ÇáÚáÇãÉ #ÇáÓíÏ_ÌæÇÏ_ÇáæÏÇÚí #ÇáÈÍÑíä pic.twitter.com/DvsMnlyWuB— ÇÎÈÇÑ Óãæ æáí ÇáÚåÏ (@BahrainCPnews) March 23, 2016
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus