US Ambassador to Bahrain impressed by the Unified Prayer...Wants to Cooperate with Crown Prince
2015-07-23 - 11:32 p
Bahrain Mirror: The US ambassador to Bahrain, William Roebuck, said that he is impressed by the step taken by the Bahrain Foundation for Reconciliation and Civil Discourse "to gather people from all walks of life in the unified prayer," looking forward to working closely with the Crown Prince, Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
In his statement (July 16, 2015), Roebuck congratulated the Bahrainis in the occasion of Fitr Eid, adding "As his highness King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa has recently said, the spiritual atmosphere of Ramadan gives us a chance to think about the core values of cooperation and forgiveness that this holy month is characterized with."
"I am impressed by the efforts recently exerted by the Bahrain Foundation for Reconciliation and Civil Discourse to gather people from all walks of life in the unified prayer. We praise these efforts and other efforts that aim at creating a more convenient atmosphere for dialogue, reconciliation and national unity," Roebuck further stated.
"While we celebrate the Fitr Eid together, we also celebrate the strong and lasting friendship between the Kingdom of Bahrain and United States of America. We look forward to working closely with the Crown Prince, Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, to add to his participation in the historic meeting of GCC leaders in Camp David and his continuous efforts in order to reinforce our partnership and improve our security cooperation," said the US Ambassador.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus