Bahrain Responds to US State Department: Sharif and Milad Are Detained on Legal Basis
2015-07-15 - 7:43 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded to the statement made by the US State Department, stressing that Ebrahim Sharif and Majeed Milad are detained on the basis of legal procedures, and not for exercising their right to freedom of expression or any other political reasons.
"The Government of Bahrain will not tolerate violence or acts of incitement, for it is the government's duty to protect citizens and residents alike," the government further stated.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus